Friday, April 02, 2010

Script




I have been writing for a year. A script with characters I have been carrying around for a decade. It's 24 pages of action and adventure and sex and violence and Sci-Fi and is probably juvenile, depraved crap, but I can't fucking wait to draw it.

I'm letting my sweetheart read it. I'm scared to, because I've never, ever, never let someone else read my writing. I can draw any goddamn thing, but writing is a whole different pool and I'm still wearing water wings.

Of course I could be scared because she might realized how juvenile and depraved I really am.

Over the course of the year I have spent time with these characters. They are overblown and ridiculous but I am having fun with them and I hope that will come across in the drawings. So there, I guess I just announced my first creator owned comic is in production. Don't get too excited, sometimes things move slower than dick. I'm excited, so that should help.

I might post some early drawings here.

If someone gets the "water wings" reference right I'll be shocked . . . and give them some original art.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://isitluck.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/waterwings1-jpg.jpeg